Elementary School Reconfiguration
The project of reconfiguring our elementary schools is progressing well. The project is at a point that bord input on key decision points is essential. There will be several topics addressed in the work session.
- Single Run Busing Model and Implications
- Double Run Busing Model and Implications
School Start Times
- Research on Adolescent Sleep and school start time.
- Bells and "Turn Window"
- Concerns arising for student-athletes and coaches
- Zero Period Opportunities
In-district school choice
- Draft Policy 3131. (First Reading)
- Shuttles between elementary schools
- Specialized Programs
- Diverse Support
- Health Impairments requiring nursing support
- Highly Capable
Renaming of Schools
- Process proposal