Second Reading and Approval of Policies 4000-4330
The listed policies are presented at second reading for final consideration. New policy 4217 presented at first reading was reviewed by our attorney and is being presented for first reading again and besides a few typo corrections, all the policies are as presented at first reading.
Recommended Policy Additions
- 4218 NEW Language Access Plan
Recommended Policy Revisions
- 4000 REVISION Minor changes and incorporation of policy 4010
- 4020 REVISION Minor changes
- 4040 REVISION Major Changes. Procedure 4040P. Much of policy is moved into
procedurallanguage. One significant change is that old policy/procedure is the current procedure requires the public records coordinator to prepare and maintain for inspection “current indexes” of several records. This is required under the law not done. There is a workaround to this requirement. The board may approve a resolution that declares the maintenance of a current index of all record impracticable and burdensome. This resolution is presented in action items.
- 4060 REVISION Minor changes
- 4210 REVISION Significant revisions that provide expanded clarity.
- 4215 REVISION Significant Revisions to
broadenapplication to other nicotine products and delivery devices
- 4220 REVISION Minor changes
- 4237 REVISION Minor changes
- 4310 REVISION Minor changes
- 4314 REVISION Minor changes
- 4315 REVISION Minor changes
- 4320 REVISION Integrated language from 4330 on Private and Parochial School and Daycare Agencies
- 4010 DELETE Content incorporated into revision of policy 4000
- 4050 DELETE Per WSSDA Recommendation. This falls under ethics rules
- 4110 DELETE This is a clearly understood authority. Policy is unnecessary
- 4120 DELETE This is a clearly understood authority. Policy is unnecessary
- 4200 DELETE Unnecessary. These are building management level decisions
- 4230 DELETE Unnecessary. These are building management level decisions
- 4235 DELETE Unnecessary. These are building management level decisions
- 4265 DELETE Unnecessary. We no longer have a Community education program.
- 4300 DELETE Unnecessary Covered by Collective Bargaining agreements
- 4301 DELETE Unnecessary Covers subjects of law and board discretion
- 4330 DELETE Content integrated into 4320