District Facilities Use Requests
Additional COVID-19 Requirements for Renting Fields
All users of Woodland School District property will be required to comply with the Governorâs proclamations regarding COVID-19. Face masks, social distancing for all, including spectator attendance, will be required. Non-compliance to these rules could result in cancellation of field requests.
COVID-19 additional required forms
In order for groups to use Woodland School District fields, you must complete the application form and submit the additional requested documents under "Other Forms" below.
All organization representatives/requestors will have their participants complete an attestation. At a minimum, the information on the WSD COVID-19 Attestation, must be included.
Facility Use Online System
We have updated our facility use online system. If you have questions regarding this system, please contact If you need to contact us, please email email@example.com or call 360.841.2740.
Policies and Procedures
- Use of School Facilities Policy 4260 and Procedure 4260P
- Non-Discrimination Policy 3210 and Procedure 3210P
Check the facility calendars to see if the facility you wish to rent is available for the day you need. See our facilities calendars here.
Please see the Fee Schedule for fees associated with your request. A turnkey fee is required for weekends and evenings when there are no regularly scheduled staff available. Please notify us if you will be late or need to cancel your event. Your request will generate a reference number. After you have completed your request and paid for your event, you must re-enter your request and add the receipt to the request, before it can be approved.
There may be additional forms or information that you will need to complete and/or attach.
- Parent-Organization Facility Use Contract
- WSD Concussion Information Sheet
- WSD Sudden Cardiac Arrest Information Sheet
After you have made your request and have been given your fees, you need your reference number to make an online payment, or payment in person at the Business Services portable. Payments can be made by credit card or check.
You will need to add the receipt number to your request when you have completed the payment process
for your event, in order for your request to be approved. You may also mail your payment to:
Attn: Facility Use Payment
Business Services Office
Woodland School District
800 Second Street
Woodland, WA 98674
Please be sure to allow enough time to receive your receipt number from the Business Services Office, if you are mailing. You must add your receipt number to your facility request before it can be approved. Mailing payments delay approval. Thank you.
In Touch Receipting for Online Facility Use Payments
If you wish to pay online, please use the following directions:
- Go to this site: https://wa-woodland.intouchreceipting.com/
- Under Guests create an account. Keep your information for future reference, as you will be able to use the same credentials to log in again. Please do not create more than one account for yourself.
- Once you are logged into the account, under Shop click the Items at All Schools button.
- Click on District Office for School Type.
- Click on District Office for School.
- Click on Facility Use under Categories.
- Add the amount that you got from your Facility Use form, after the District Office added the fees, in the Price box.
- Hit the Buy button.
- Hit Checkout, in the upper right corner.
- Hit the Checkout Step 1: Additional Info button.
- Add the Additional Information as requested. (Date of Event and Event Location, Activity, Reference Number, etc)
- Hit the Checkout Step 2: Payment button.
- Complete the Credit Card info and hit the Pay Now button.
Certificates of Liability
All organizations renting or using our facilities are required to send us a certificate of liability naming Woodland Schools District as additional insured. The dates on the certificate should cover the event date. The certificate holder, should be Woodland School District, 800 Second Street, Woodland, WA 98674. These can be attached to the request, or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We request that you get these amounts:
- $1 million each occurrence
- $1 million damage to rented
- $5,000 preferred, but we can accept $1,000 med exp
- $1 million personal & adv injury
- $2 million general aggregate
- $2 million products-comp/op agg
Automated External Defibrillators
In case of sudden cardiac arrest, there are Automated External Defibrillators (AEDs) in each of our buildings. When you arrive at your event, please look for the AED signs in your usage area.
- CES - Main hallway between offices and gym, and Great Space area
- NFES - Near gym and upstairs near restrooms
- WMS - Near both gyms and in the WMS Commons and WMS Stadium
- WHS - 5 locations, near gyms and stadium and Commons
- Yale - In gym