Woodland School District Board Of Directors
This means that in-person board meetings are not permitted until the end of the declared emergency or further action by our Legislature or Governor.
All school board meetings will be accessible to the public via a webinar. Details for accessing the board meeting are below.
Public comment at the school board meeting is welcomed. You may submit a comment on agenda and non-agenda items prior to the meeting by emailing the superintendent at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are on the webinar you can request to be recognized by the Board President by "raising your hand" on the control bar at the bottom of your screen or, if you are on a telephone enter *9. If the board President recognizes you, you will be promoted to a panelist and you may unmute your microphone.
Register in advance for this webinar:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
- CALL TO ORDER
- CITIZENS REQUESTS TO ADDRESS THE BOARD ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS
Recognition of Educational Support Professionals
- BOARD REPORTS, REQUESTS, AND COMMENTS
REPORTS TO THE BOARD
- Student Representative Report
- School Reopening Report
- Columbia Elementary Reopening Report
- North Fork Elementary Reopening Report
- Woodland Middle School Reopening Report
- Woodland High School Reopening Report
- Yale Elementary Reopening Report
- Teaching and Learning Report
- Learning Supports and Alternatives Report
- ELL Report
- CTE Report
- Athletics Report
- DISCUSSION ITEMS
- CONSENT AGENDA
$50-for-20 Scholarship Fund
Superintendent/Board Operating Principles
Individuals with disabilities who may need a modification to participate in a meeting should contact the superintendent's office no later than three days before a regular meeting and as soon as possible in advance of a special meeting so that arrangements for the modifications can be made.