Woodland School District Board Of Directors
Mon Dec 14, 2015
District Meeting Room
Please approve accounts payable payments to be paid on or before January 5, 2015 not to exceed $250,000.00.
Please approve General Fund warrant number 155871 to US Bank in the amount of $97,531.88.
Please approve General Fund warrant number 155929 in the amount of $559.24.
Please approve General Fund warrant number 155931 through 156015 in the amount of $207,690.43.
Please approve ASB Fund warrant number 19537 to US Bank in the amount of $4,984.77.
Please approve ASB Fund warrant number 19538 through 19541 in the amount of $2,090.44.
Please approve Capital Projects Fund warrant number 6475 to US Bank in the amount of $18,163.41.
Please approve Capital Projects Fund warrant number 6476 through 6485 in the amount of $78,873.37.
- ACCOUNTS PAYABLE
- Please approve pcard payments to US Bank for transactions on the December 2015 statement not to exceed $106,208.19.
- i. Approve General Fund Warrant number 155890 through 155928, 155872 through 155886 and 155930 in the amount of $ 1,907,989.64 for November 2015 payroll.
ii. Please authorize submission of an application for a conditional certificate for Leanne Tevlin to work as a long term substitute at Yale School.
iii. Please authorize a long term leave for Kelly Beasley, Woodland Middle School from February 10, 2016-June 21, 2016.
- i. Please approve a long term leave for Veronica Cortez, Yale School from December 18, 2015-April 11, 2016.
March 25, 2016.
ii. Please approve the resignation of Woodland Middle School Cook Dawn Summers as of December 2, 2015.
iii. Please approve a long term leave for Mary Buckmiller, KWRL from January 18, 2016 - February 19, 2016.
- i. Please approve a long term leave for Cookie Sinclair, Woodland Middle School from January 7, 2016-
- Please approve Travel to AASA National Conference on Education for Superintendent Michael Green and Principal Jake Hall
The $2500 from Woodland Middle School ASB has been discussed, voted on and documented in the Woodland Middle School ASB meeting minutes per ASB guidelines.
- Please accept $2500 The Associated Student Body (ASB) Matching Donation to Woodland Middle School from Anonymous Donor to be used for purchase of a poster printer. ($2500 from ASB, $2500 from Donor).