Woodland School District Board Of Directors
District Meeting Room
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
September 22, 2008 Regular Meeting of the Board
- REPORTS TO THE BOARD
- CITIZENS REQUESTS TO ADDRESS THE BOARD ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS
BOARD REPORTS, REQUESTS, AND COMMENTS
WSSDA Legislative Assembly: Director Watts
- Navigations 101
School Bond Election Timeline
Restricted content, please log in
There are several policy revisions and one new policy for board review at first reading.
- Policy 1105 Revision Director Districts Boundaries
- Policy 2022 Revision Electronic Resources
- Policy 2190 Revision Highly Capable Programs
- Policy 3207 Revision Prohibition of Harassment, intimidation, and bullying
- Policy 3421 Revision Child Abuse and Neglect Prevention
- Policy 3432 Revision Emergencies
- Policy 5610 Revision Substitute Employment
- Policy 6801 NEW Capital Assets/Theft-Sensitive Assets
- Feedback on Paperless Board Documents
- CONSENT AGENDA
TEAM High School Improvement Plan
TEAM High School is established under WAC 392-121-182 which requires, in (2)(g) an annual report to the Board. The purpose of this item is to fulfill this requirement and seek board approval for the ongoing work of this "School of Distinction." Administrative Recommendation /MOTION/ I move we approve the 2008-2009 School Improvement Plan for TEAM High School.
Recision of Resolution 2519
At the September 22 regular meeting of the board the board, on recommendation of the Superintendent adopted Resolution 2519 which authorized implementaiton of a self-insurance program for employee vision benefits. On October 8 the District Benefits Committee made the decision to stay with our current carriers. Administrative Recommendation /MOTION/ I move we recind Resolution 2519.
- TEAM High School Improvement Plan
Executive Session: Property
Superintendent/Board Operating Principles
Individuals with disabilities who may need a modification to participate in a meeting should contact the superintendent's office no later than three days before a regular meeting and as soon as possible in advance of a special meeting so that arrangements for the modifications can be made.